Thursday, January 3, 2013

Recap of 2012

Honestly speaking, I think I have sort of wasted my 2012 cos I have not achieve anything which satisfy myself or do anything worth remembering. It seems to be a very long year to me with very blur memory of what happened in the past 12 months. 

Nevertheless, here's a quick recap of what I remember about the year which makes me happy or taught me something.


Started the year as an Accounting & Economics year 2 student. Remain close with the girls and we hang out together more often cos daddy finally decided to let me drive to Subang! I really thank him for that as I know it wasn't easy for him to pay our expenses and yet he always try to fulfill our needs, wants and demands. Didn't really do well for year 2 but I hope I could be motivated and be more hardworking this year.


Decided to make my uni life more interesting and I joined the MUVP committee in the beginning of the year. Volunteered at PJ Nursing Home for semester 1 and Shelter School for semester 2. Definitely a right choice I made cos I learnt a lot through this committee especially in sem 1, made new friends and also continue to give back to the society as a volunteer.


The only 2012 resolution I achieved was spending more time with the family. It's really sad how we spend less time together each year as we grow older due to work or studies. And to those of my friends who knows me well, they would know that I normal reject any gathering which falls on a Sunday because I think it should be a family day.


Celebrated my 20th birthday with the uni and college friends. I really didn't expect them to do so since my birthday was in the mid of our final exam. How nice are they right? :) Talking about this, it reminds me that I'm 21 this year and it really scares me. 


Eldest sis got married in November and I'm really happy for her. It was a tiring but fun day. I secretly wish that they could have a baby soon cos I didn't really have the chance to play with a baby of our own family yet. Lol. I was only three when my younger sister and cousins were born.

xxx

So it's a brand new year now and I'm sure it will be a better year. I would love to meet more people and learn more stuff. Happy New Year, cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! It's definitely a better year! :) Lol at 'i secretly wish they can have a baby soon...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jazel! Lol shhh.

    ReplyDelete