Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January updates

What's up people! Can't believe that it's gonna be February in about two days time. Basically spent my January meeting up with some old friends whom some I haven't seen for quite awhile. Was busy preparing for FM paper as well and hence the hiatus. 



Had Thai food for dinner @ Carabao with the girls the other day. It was my first time there and I think I like this place. Food was good, price was reasonable and the place was so windy that night it gave me the holiday feel as if we were eating by the beach. Please ignore the messy table cos we were too hungry so no one bother to take a proper picture when the food was served.

Met up with two of my closest juniors back in high school, Nev and Justina. Had a great time catching up with them that we forgot to take a picture together.


And before I realize, I'm back in Subang for some last minute revision with the girls. That's us with sleepy eyes and heavy eye bags . To be honest, I have no confidence with the paper I just sat for. Friends around me has been dropping Accounting/Finance as their major which kind of destroyed my confidence level as well. These are like both of the main business major and two of the toughest as well. I can't help but to doubt my ability in the field of accounting and if I have chosen the correct path. But I guess no, I'm not gonna give up so easily cos I know I would definitely regret in the future if I do so. No pain no gain, I'm sure I will find a way to conquer accounts.


Dim Sum craving fixed! Look at the liu sha bao, so juicy and yummy! :DD Before I continue to hunt for more delicious dim sum around PJ, Jing Xuan shall remain as number one on my list. Been a loyal supporter for this restaurant since Year 1.


Shopping with LX and Jul @ One U right after FM. Love the CNY decoration there, so old school. 



Brunch with Jazel the next day. This girl treated us to Levain with her first salary. I can't wait to treat her back with my first salary as well. Mannnn, uni's gonna be so different without her this year. :(( 


With my shopping cum Chatime partner. Was so happy that day cos I accidentally bought two bags and a blouse with very cheap price at the wholesale city. I don't even know what to answer when people ask if I have done my CNY shopping. My shopping mood haven't really stop since finals ended. So broke but so shiok!



The sister and I officially banned Bangsar last Sunday. Decided to shop at the boutiques along Jalan Telawi and it started raining halfway through our shopping and we have to carry an umbrella to move from shop to shop. Besides, the clothes they are selling are so over priced and this place is no longer a nice shopping place. Wanted to try out Dip & Dip but it was full house so we ended up having Antipodean and it just have to disappoint me again. That day was definitely not our day. Got back our car to find out that our side mirror was broken. It wasn't even logic cos it was the palm tree branch which broke it. How can that even happen right?!! #fml 


Finally had the chance to try out My Elephant. I would rate it 7/10. Nevertheless, had a great weekend in PJ and I'm now back to my care free day. Broke my own record by watching 10 episodes of HK drama yesterday for the first time. And since I'm so free now, I promise I will blog more often. Till then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment