Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Random Pictures

Posting up some random pictures I took with my phone cos I find it easier to blog this way and my inspiration for a proper post is not back yet. 

#1 Have always wanted to get something like this to keep the accessories and found this bird jewelry holder from Diva the other day.


#2 Evening jog with sunset by the lake. 


#3 Look what I found! School badge, QM name tags & choir badge. I miss those days in Convent.


#4 Purchase of the month. Never fail to bring something home every time I visit the mall cos it's December and it's the best month to shop don't you think so? Heh. Favorite buy would be the lace blouse from Miss Selfridge. :DD


 #5 Christmas card from the very sweet friend, Serene. A very nice girl I met in Uni this year.


#6 The only shoes I brought back from KL. Even cleaning them makes me happy.


#7 Current favorite colour; maroon.


#8 Pretty Christmas deco @ The Curve with the girls. 


#9 New year eve with the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment