Sunday, December 30, 2012

Abnormals reunited

Hi! Don't ask me what happen to my "I should blog more often", I hardly turn on my laptop these days. So many things I wanna blog about I wonder if I will ever blog about them.

So anyway, met up with the uni girls on the last day of November and first day of December (and I'm blogging it now lol). Kee, Jia Min and Kher Sing are finally back from Aussie and Jazel decided to make a trip down JB to meet us. 

I have no idea why, but it felt like we were all back to Year 1 when we all first met. It was such a big group of us back then but it started to get smaller and smaller due to some of them who transfer/exchange. As usual, we went karaoke for day 1. I think I have never sing so much before I enter Uni and meet this bunch of crazy girls.


  





Singapore for day 2 and we decided to bring Jazel to Orchard and Marina Bay. The Christmas deco along Orchard road was so disappointing. I remember it used to be very nice when I was younger and going there during Christmas was a must. The decoration these few years are getting simpler each year and I no longer think it's pretty. 

However, Garden by the bay & the night view at Marina Bay were so pretty! Definitely worth the long walks.  

Jazel trying to act like a tourist. Lol.


              





Such a coincident, bumped into Yunwei!







I love spending time with them. Next post soon, I hope. x

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I was the one saying I wanna blog about this but yet I haven't done so yet hahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr! Faster blog about it. Btw I might not upload these pictures on FB so just get the pics here k. :)

    ReplyDelete