Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pre-CNY

While everyone else was busy doing their last minute shop on groceries and clothes, my week before CNY was spent visiting the garden. Mom has always been a flower lover but her obsession towards these CNY flowers was a bit crazy. Accompanied her to the garden thrice and also she went there twice without me. I don't even know how much she spent on these flowers but I have to say they are really pretty. Took picture of some of the flowers I like.






 Brought the dog out cos I wanted to take picture of him with the flowers but it was a major fail! As you can see from the picture, Bingo went to the opposite direction once I let him out of the house. So I used his snack to tempt him hoping to take a nice picture of him and guess what? He was too excited that he jumped on mom's flower and some of the petals dropped. GG.com I gave up and cleaned up the mess before mom find out. Lol.


Ending this post with my favourite flower of all which I picked for mom. The pink is so sweet and special don't you think so? This might be a bit late but still, Happy Chinese New Year! (:


1 comment: