Wednesday, December 12, 2012

They say it only happens once in a lifetime

The truth is.....


I actually miss blogging a lot. 

Started a blog when I was in Secondary 3 and somehow, I deleted it which I regretted. Then, I started blogging again in 2008 and it lasted for 4 years till earlier this year when I decided to stop blogging cos I couldn't find extra time to update it. Okay, that was an excuse.

So why am I here blogging again? Because it's 12.12.12 today, which is the last repeating date we will ever see this century and I have decided to do something special. Lol, I kidd.

Firstly, I have figured out that I need to lock down my memory somewhere as I may not remember what happened in the past. I am a person with really bad memory. I walked out from my room forgetting why did I walked out in the first place all the time. Some days, I lie in bed starting to reminisce what had happened in my life and found myself with very blur memories of the past 19 years of my life. This is a sign of memory deterioration and there is no way that my memory can get any better as I grow older. I need a blog to remember all the nice food I ate, fun places I went and also special moments I had in life. 

Besides, my friends has been asking why did I stopped blogging. It's good to know that you have friends who care about what is going on in your life. In fact, I got most of the updates of my friends through blog, fb, twitter etc.  We can't be contacting and updating each other every single day especially when your friends are studying all over the world right? However, Jazel Tay was part of the reason of the revival of my blog! This girl just can't stop bugging me to start blogging again. She sent me a link of a very inspiring blog which kinda inspired me to blog again and even came out with so many URL for me just because I told her that I am not blogging cos I can't think of a nice URL. Didn't want to continue with riddleoflife cos I find some of the post I wrote during my high school time were too silly lol.  

So yeah, I hope I can make blogging a habit. 


3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Mission completed! :D
    I hope you can make blogging your habit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoyoyoyoyo!!!!
    U are back!
    please blog as many as possible~lol!!!
    miss ya n xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee yes. You please blog more often too! :)

      Delete